- In August 2014, the delegations of government and enterprises from Australia Auburn city and Dubbo City have conducted site visit with this project in Jiangsu Donghai. Both parties signed a intention agreement after a long time discussion and communication, both sides believed this project contains big business opportunities.
- In September 2014, Donghai County Government, Aus-Sino Trade Alliance Pty Ltd and
Jiangsu Huihong International Group Livestock Import and Export Co., Ltd. signed a strategic cooperation agreement which provide a powerful support for the products procurement and sales of business operation.
- In October 2014, company held a shareholders meeting in order to discuss the company registration matters and to determine the size and details of the investment. During the meeting, company also made a decision on the company’s management board. The company decided to build a quarantine and a slaughterhouse of this project.
- In December 2014, Sino-Aus Dubbo Donghai Agricultural and Livestock Development co Ltd is established. The company has prepared all the related import and export documents following with the requirements of Quarantine Bureau, customs and business administration.
- In January 2015, retail shop was established which mainly engaged with the Australian frozen beef, red wine, health care products and other dairy products. The retail shop has achieved a remarkable return in its first year of operation.
- In March 25 2015, China Chamber of Commerce For Import and Export of Foodstuffs signed a strategic cooperation agreement with Donghai Country People’s Government. Both sides agreed to maximize its contribution in order to achieve a better industry standard and to improve the sales return.
- In April 2015, Government and enterprises participated to establish the working group project. They plan to submit an application to the Commodity Inspection Bureau for the permit to start the project.
- In late June 2015, the Donghai county government and Australian Dubbo government have both conducted an on-the-spot investigation for a week.
- In July 2015, the company received the reply letter from the General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine of China (AQSIQ) about the import of Australian beef cattle in Donghai County.
- In August 2015, the company held the shareholders meeting to discuss the progress of the project. And in the Australia Dubbo seminar, the management emphasized on the importance to implement the right strategies for the future.
- In October 28 2015, the project started. The company has completed the Project Report which includes The Feasibility Study Report, the EIA, The Safety Assessment and The Energy Saving Report.
- The project is expected to be completed in 2016.